Get a Degree or Certificate
Our degree and certificate programs are designed for:
- Students just starting out in the wine industry
- Professionals who need to enhance their skills and knowledge of current trends, or
- Enthusiasts who want to deepen their knowledge of wine
Classes may be taken individually or as a part of a certificate or degree program. Most classes are offered in the evenings or online to accommodate daytime work schedules.
We offer two separate programs of study:
- Wine Production
- Marketing & Sales of Food & Wine
See our degree and certificate programs.
First-time students should review our Steps to Enroll to apply to the college. For more information, watch our On-Demand Information Session video, or sign-up for a Virtual Information Session.
Take a Class
If a degree or certificate program isn’t right for you, but our classes sound interesting, you can:
- Sit in on a class, or
- Enroll in a class at the Northwest Wine Academy. To enroll, you’ll need to register as a student at South Seattle College and enroll in your chosen class.
See our list of our upcoming classes.
Email us at WineInfo@seattlecolleges.edu. We look forward to hearing from you!