Get a Degree or Certificate
Our degree and certificate programs are designed for:
- Students just starting out in the wine industry
- Professionals who need to enhance their skills and knowledge of current trends, or
- Enthusiasts who want to deepen their knowledge of wine
Classes may be taken individually or as a part of a certificate or degree program. Most classes are offered in the evenings or online to accommodate daytime work schedules.
We offer two separate programs of study:
- Wine Production
- Marketing & Sales of Food & Wine
See our degree and certificate programs.
Health and safety measures are in place for all programs. View our latest campus entry procedures for on-site classes to learn more.
For classes with on-site lab curriculum, students will be grouped and have specified times on campus in order to help maintain self distancing and keep everyone healthy. Current students should check with your instructor for more information.
Take a Class
If a degree or certificate program isn’t right for you, but our classes sound interesting, you can:
- Sit in on a class, or
- Enroll in a class at the Northwest Wine Academy. To enroll, you’ll need to register as a student at South Seattle College and enroll in your chosen class.
See our list of our upcoming classes.